Life Fitness extends the following LIMITED WARRANTY to the original owner of the Life Fitness products. The Warranty terms apply to IN HOME USE ONLY.
- LIMITED WARRANTY ON FRAME AND WELDS. If the frame of the Life Fitness product or a weld should crack or break, it will be repaired or replaced by Life Fitness. Terms: Lifetime – for so long as the Customer owns the Life Fitness product.
- LIMITED WARRANTY ON PARTS. If the following parts are defective in material or workmanship, Life Fitness will supply replacement parts: all bolts, nuts, washers, bearings, bushings, pulleys, thumbscrews, collars, cable retaining clips, adjustable pre-stretch slides, roller pad shafts, allen head bolts, weight selector pin, weight stack shaft, set screws, protector caps, adjustment chain, cotter pin, plunger, spring and knob. Terms: Lifetime – for so long as the Customer owns the Life Fitness product.
- LIMITED WARRANTY ON CABLES AND UPHOLSTERY. If the coated cables or upholstery are defective in material or workmanship, Life Fitness will repair or replace them, at its option. Terms: Three (3) years.
- CONDITIONS AND EXCEPTIONS. Any product misuse, abuse or alteration, any attempt to repair by a person other than an authorized Life Fitness Service Center, any improper assembly, accident, or any other condition resulting from occurrences beyond the control of Life Fitness will void this Limited Warranty.
- REPLACEMENT AND REPAIR EXPENSES. Life Fitness will provide only replacement parts or repair under this warranty. The Owner is responsible for all other costs. Such costs may include, but are not limited to: a. labor charges for service, removal, repair or reinstallation of the Life Fitness product or any component part; b. shipping, delivery, handling and administrative charges for returning parts to Life Fitness; and c. all necessary or incidental costs related to installation of the replacement parts.
- SHIPPING. If shipping by the Owners is deemed necessary (in sole discretion of Life Fitness), parts should be shipped in their original carton or equivalent packaging, fully insured with shipping charges prepaid. Life Fitness will not assume any responsibility for any loss or damage incurred in shipping.
- CLAIM PROCEDURES. If service on your Life Fitness product is required during the warranty period, please contact our Customer Service Department at 1-800-351-3737 for instructions regarding returning or replacing parts. Please have available the following information: (i) the dealer’s name; (ii) the date of purchase; (iii) the serial # (s) of your product (the serial number location is called out on the final assembly drawing included with your assembly instruction); (iv) a description of the nature of the problem.
- OWNER’S RIGHT. This Limited Warranty gives you specific legal rights. You may also have other rights, which vary depending on local law.
- LIMITATION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES. All implied warranties, except to the extent prohibited by applicable law, shall have no greater duration than the warranty period set forth above. There are no warranties which extend beyond the description in this Limited Warranty. Because local laws do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, the above limitations may not apply to you.
- DISCLAIMER. No other express warranty has been made or will be made on behalf of Life Fitness with respect to any Life Fitness product or the operation, repair or replacement of any Life Fitness product. Life Fitness shall not be responsible for injury, loss of use of the Life Fitness product, inconvenience, loss or damage to personal property, whether direct or indirect, and incidental or consequential damages. The above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.