Who Is Covered
This warranty is valid only to the original purchaser and is not transferable or applicable to any other person(s).
What Is Covered
Nautilus, Inc. warrants that this product is free from defects in materials and workmanship, when used for the purpose intended, under normal conditions, and provided it receives proper care and maintenance as described in the Product’s Assembly and Owner’s manual. This warranty is good only for authentic, original, legitimate machines manufactured by Nautilus, Inc. and sold through an authorized agent and used in the United States or Canada.
- Frame 10 years
- Mechanical parts 3 years
- Electronics 3 years
- Labor 1 year
(Labor support does not include the installation of replacement parts involved in the initial product assembly and preventative maintenance services.)
How Nautilus Will Support the Warranty
Throughout the terms of the warranty coverage, Nautilus, Inc. will repair any machine that proves to be defective in materials or workmanship. Nautilus reserves the right to replace the product in the event a repair is not possible. When Nautilus determines replacement is the correct remedy, Nautilus may apply a limited credit reimbursement toward another Nautilus Inc. brand Product, at our discretion. This reimbursement may be prorated based on length of ownership. Nautilus, Inc. provides repair service within major metropolitan areas. Nautilus, Inc reserves the right to charge the consumer for travel outside these areas. Nautilus Inc. is not responsible for dealer labor or maintenance charges beyond the applicable warranty period(s) stated herein. Nautilus, Inc. reserves the right to substitute material, parts or products of equal or better quality if identical materials or products are not available at the time of service under this warranty. Any replacement of the product under the terms of the Warranty in no way extends the original Warranty period. Any limited credit reimbursement may be prorated based on length of ownership. THESE REMEDIES ARE THE EXCLUSIVE AND SOLE REMEDIES FOR ANY BREACH OF WARRANTY.
What You Must Do
- Retain appropriate and acceptable Proof of Purchase
- Operate, maintain, inspect the product as specified in the product documentation (Assembly, Owner’s Manual, etc)
- Product must be used exclusively for the purpose intended.
- Notify Nautilus within 30 days after detecting an issue with the Product.
- Install replacement parts or components in accordance with any Nautilus instructions.
- Perform diagnostic procedures with a trained Nautilus, Inc representative if requested.
What Is Not Covered
- Damage due to abuse, tampering or modification of the Product, failure to properly follow assembly instructions, maintenance instructions, or safety warning as stated in the Product
- Documentation (Assembly, Owner’s Manuals, etc), damage due to improper storage or the effect of environmental conditions such as moisture or weather, misuse, mishandling, accident,
natural disasters, power surges.
- A machine placed or used in a commercial or institutional setting. This includes gyms, corporations, work places, clubs, fitness centers, and any public or private entity that has a machine for use by its members, customers, employees, or affiliates.
- Damage caused by exceeding maximum user weights as defined in the Product’s Owner’s manual or warning label.
- Damage due to normal usage and wear and tear.
- This warranty does not extend to any territories or countries outside the United States and Canada.
How to Obtain Service
For Products purchased directly from Nautilus, Inc. contact the Nautilus office listed on the Contacts page of the products Owner’s manual. You may be required to return the defective component to a specified address for repair or inspection, at your expense. Standard ground shipping of any warranty replacement parts will be paid by Nautilus, Inc. For products purchased from a retailer, you may be asked to contact your retailer for warranty support.
The preceding warranties are the sole and exclusive express warranties made by Nautilus, Inc. They supersede any prior, contrary or additional representations, whether oral or written. No agent, representative, dealer, person or employee has the authority to alter or increase the obligations or limitations of this warranty. Any implied warranties, including the WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY and any WARRANTY OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, are limited in duration to the term of the applicable express warranty provided above, whichever is longer. Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitation may not apply to you.
Limitation of Remedies
EXCEPT AS OTHERWISE REQUIRED BY APPLICABLE LAW, THE PURCHASER’S EXCLUSIVE REMEDY IS LIMITED TO REPAIR OR REPLACEMENT OF ANY COMPONENT DEEMED BY NAUTILUS, INC. TO BE DEFECTIVE UNDER THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS STATED HEREIN. IN NO EVENT WILL NAUTILUS, INC. BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT OR ECONOMIC DAMAGES, REGARDLESS OF THE THEORY OF LIABILITY (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, PRODUCT LIABILITY, NEGLIGENCE OR OTHER TORT) OR FOR ANY LOST REVENUE, PROFIT, DATA, PRIVACY OR FOR ANY PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO THE USE OF THE FITNESS MACHINE EVEN IF NAUTILUS, INC. HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. THIS EXCLUSION AND LIMITATION SHALL APPLY EVEN IF ANY REMEDY FAILS OF ITS ESSENTIAL PURPOSE. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL TYPE DAMAGES SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
This warranty gives you specific legal rights. You may also have other rights which vary from state to state.
If the warranty has expired, Nautilus, Inc. may assist with replacement or repairs to parts and labor, but there will be a charge for these services. Contact a Nautilus office for information on post-warranty parts and services. Nautilus does not guarantee availability of spare parts after expiration of warranty period.
If you purchased your machine outside of the United States consult your local distributor or dealer for warranty coverage.