Body-Solid Pro Clubline Counter-Balanced Smith Machine SCB1000
Leaves Warehouse in 3-5 Business Days
Leverage safety and stay in control of your workouts! The Body-Solid ProClubLine SCB1000 Smith Machine is the ideal partner for a total body workout in any space-challenged facility.
Counterbalanced to a comfortable 6 pounds, the SCB1000 allows any size user to start with an appropriate amount of resistance, then handles up to 1,000 pounds with ease. Its reverse pitch and silky smooth vertical carriage ensure freedom of biomechanically correct movement as you move safely and efficiently through routines that can include bench press, chest press, military press, squats, lunges, curls, shoulder shrugs and dozens of other muscle-massing exercises.
Oval 11-gauge steel gives the SCB1000 a modern look and fantastic stability. Counterbalances are aesthetically shrouded and protected by gunmetal gray shields. Case hardened rods and club-quality bearings ensure smooth performance at any weight. Add it all up and you've got the perfect smith machine for any facility
Olympic plates only. Weight plates sold separately.
- Super-smooth vertical movement up and down the carriage.
- Safe guided motion to keep you from losing your balance and eliminate the need for a spotter.
- Ergonomically designed oval, 11-gauge steel that gives the SCB1000 a modern look and superior stability.
- Case hardened rods and high quality bearings ensure smooth performance at any weight.
- Six Olympic weight plate storage posts to safely suspend plates off the floor for easy access.
- The perfect full body workout for people who are constantly on the run or unable to get a membership to a gym.
- Full Commercial Warranty
- Assembled Dimensions: 50"L x 86"W x 84"H
Assembled Weight: 543lb / 246.30kg
Assembled Dimensions: 50"L x 86"W x 84"H
Ergonomically designed oval 11-gauge steel