Hoist Fitness ROC-IT Leg Press RS-1403
Leaves Warehouse in 3-5 Business Days
Dynamic adjustment is the essence behind the ROC-IT® line from HOIST®. Using ROX™ technology, the user becomes an integral part of the exercise by continuously adjusting the position of the user with the movement of the exercise arm. As a result, the ROC-IT line embodies a unique training experience that achieves the unrestricted joint movement and core activating benefits of functional training coupled with the stabilizing benefits of machine-based equipment. Try it out for yourself and experience the ride of the ROC-IT line!
Contact us for lead times on upholstery and frame color options.
- Eleven linear seat adjustments to accommodate varying leg lengths
- Large oval foot plate provides multiple foot placements for both leg press and calf exercises
- Starts the body in the traditional leg press position, then rocks the upper torso rearward to provide greater activation of the gluteal muscles
- Step through design
- 12 Upholstery Color Options
- Custom Colors Available Upon Request
Machine Weight: 882 lbs. (400 kg)
Product Dimensions: 75"L x 50.50"W x 55.75"H