Hoist Fitness ROC-IT Prone Leg Curl RS-1408
Leaves Warehouse in 3-5 Business Days
Dynamic adjustment is the essence behind the ROC-IT® line from HOIST®. Using ROX™ technology, the user becomes an integral part of the exercise by continuously adjusting the position of the user with the movement of the exercise arm. As a result, the ROC-IT line embodies a unique training experience that achieves the unrestricted joint movement and core activating benefits of functional training coupled with the stabilizing benefits of machine-based equipment. Try it out for yourself and experience the ride of the ROC-IT line!
Contact us for lead times on upholstery and frame color options.
- Starts the body in a more upright angle making it easier to enter and exit the machine
- Rocking movement of the upper torso during the exercise offers increased flexibility and range of motion
- Downward rocking motion keeps spine and neck in correct alignment unlike traditional prone leg curls
- Angled grip handles allow for increased power and comfort of the movement
- Self-aligning roller for reduced stress on the knee
- Six ankle pad adjustment points and four range of motion adjustments to accommodate users of all height
- 12 Upholstery Color Options
- Custom Colors Available Upon Request
Machine Weight: 511 lbs. (232 kg)
Product Dimensions: 54.75"L x 45.50"W x 54.75"H