Hoist Fitness ROC-IT Shoulder Press RS-1501
Leaves Warehouse in 3-5 Business Days
Dynamic adjustment is the essence behind the ROC-IT® line from HOIST®. Using ROX™ technology, the user becomes an integral part of the exercise by continuously adjusting the position of the user with the movement of the exercise arm. As a result, the ROC-IT line embodies a unique training experience that achieves the unrestricted joint movement and core activating benefits of functional training coupled with the stabilizing benefits of machine-based equipment. Try it out for yourself and experience the ride of the ROC-IT line!
Contact us for lead times on upholstery and frame color options.
- Designed to place the hands in a neutral grip position to reduce potential shoulder impingements
- Starts the exercise handles positioned in front of the body, then rocks rearward positioning the handles overhead to mimic the natural movement of a dumbbell shoulder press
- Rocking movement aligns the user's arm with the midline of their torso to decrease external rotation of the arm and shoulder and reduce lower back arching
- Ratcheting seat adjustment
- 12 Upholstery Color Options
- Custom Colors Available Upon Request
Machine Weight: 622 lbs. (282 kg)
Product Dimensions: 66.75"L x 53.50"W x 54.75"H